For those who want to get out of Thailand once in while, why not hop over to Las Vegas it offers “over the top” glamor and ultra-luxury in everything they do. Why should the holiday season be any different?
CityCenter is an incredible complex in the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip that includes: luxury hotels, retail shopping at Crystals, restaurants, convention center, art museum and much more! CityCenter was developed by MGM Resorts International and is located between the two of Las Vegas’ luxurious resorts – Bellagio and Monte Carlo.
There is no place like CityCenter in all of Las Vegas for the holidays. Visitors will be able to experience the continent’s only $1 million Advent calendar by Porsche Design, a grand holiday feast created by legendary chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, get pampered with a Candy Cane Scalp Treatment, and don’t miss an incredible fireworks display!
Here’s a sample of the many holiday activities available at CityCenter in Las Vegas:
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry – Indulge in an incomparable holiday feast at ARIA Resort & Casino. Jean Georges Steakhouse invites guests to enjoy an indulgent meal December 25 including char-grilled prime rib, creamy horseradish potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and pan gravy. Another ARIA gem, Sirio Ristorante, is offering a five-course tasting menu featuring its robust Italian flavors artfully blended with contemporary tastes such as pomegranate and black truffle – perfect to pair with a bold Barolo from the restaurant’s exceptional wine list.
- Deck the Halls – Crystals retail & entertainment district goes beyond simply piping in Christmas carols by truly “decking the halls.” The shopping mecca has been transformed into an elaborate floor-to-ceiling winter wonderland, complete with shimmering icicles, jewel-toned ribbons, a potpourri of spectacular flowers and a dazzling galaxy of custom-designed candy twists overhead.
- Shopping in a Winter Wonderland – Crystals also provides the discerning shopper a lavish selection of exclusive holiday goods. For the truly hard-to-please, Porsche Design has unveiled a one-of-a-kind interpretation of the classic Advent calendar – valued at $1 million and limited to only one per continent! As the holiday nears, doors open each day to reveal incredible Porsche Design products ranging from a unique P’6910 Indicator wristwatch by Swiss watchmaker Eterna to keys to your own RFF28 Motor Yacht! Luxury retailers Prada and Fendi will offer Crystals-exclusive handbags and Yves Saint Laurent will introduce a Crystals-exclusive Trib Too pump with a crystal-studded heel. Outlets including Miu Miu, Donna Karan, Kiki de Montparnasse and de Grisogono feature special holiday lines to treat the trendy traveler.
- Relax-mas – Relax-mas means relax more, and the place for relaxation is at CityCenter’s luxurious spas. Vdara’s decadent Candy Cane Scalp Treatment stimulates your scalp and revives your hair, while invigorating Candy Cane Mani/Pedis finished with luscious holiday hues are one indulgence you won’t feel guilty about. The Spa & Salon at ARIA also is launching a brand-new Gemstone Gemology Facial during its Fabulous Facial Glow event from December 28-30. This diamond-dust firming mask and gemstone facial massage will make your face sparkle like the real thing.
- Grown-Up Sugarplums – Jean Philippe Pâtisserie’s meticulous chocolate creations will be dancing in guests’ heads well after the holidays. Miniature replicas of cherub-like Santas, intricate 3D chocolate gingerbread houses, and even edible holiday puzzles make exquisite gifts to impress any sweet tooth.
- (Not So) Blue Christmas – After holiday shopping and rejuvenating spa time, guests can enjoy Viva ELVIS by Cirque du Soleil. The show’s fantastic mix of acrobatics, hip-shaking, dance and live music celebrates the life and music of Elvis Presley and will put any guest in a festive spirit.
- Stay a Little Longer – This holiday season; stay a little longer… for auld lang syne. New Year’s Eve at CityCenter will surely be a night to remember – assuming you’re able. A spectacular fireworks display will be launched off of the ARIA rooftop, ringing in the New Year as part of America’s Party. Before the champagne, guests can see the year out with one of the extravagant tasting menus available for New Year’s Eve at Jean Georges Steakhouse and Sirio Ristorante in ARIA Resort & Casino. Always the hot spot, Haze Nightclub will host a party for the masses or head over to Crystals to enjoy signature hors d’oeuvres and an open bar at Eve Nightclub above Beso. Bar Moderno at ARIA offers the perfect morning-after concoction for too much champagne. Try the “Morning Remedy” cocktail menu featuring cure-all blends with witty names like “Hair O’ the Salty Dog” and “Really Hung-Over!”
- Make the New Year Even Suite-r—Guests can opt to toast 2011 with glasses of Veuve Clicquot’s Yellow Label and enjoy the first meal of the New Year at Silk Road’s decadent brunch—all complimentary with the special Vdara Hotel & Spa New Year’s Suite Package.
So what are you waiting for, go on and book your trip now!